JDM Option Drift Tengoku Drift Heaven Magazine December 2021
Designer: Web Option
- Unit Price
Brand new Drift Tengoku Magazine - The 20th All Japan Student Drift Champion Decision Battle - Dori 2021.
"Drift Tengoku" was born in April 1996 as a different edition of Option 2 when the drift world was rapidly forming. As the name suggests, it is the first specialized magazine that limits the entire content to drift-related items, such as immersive street reports, unprecedented acrobatics driving scenes, introductions to fantastic machines, and tech and setting instructions. It has received enthusiastic support from drift fans (including the reserve army), which is said to have 150,000 and 200,000 people. Many drift freaks hone their skills to be called "good!", Dress up their cars to be praised as "cool!", And tune their machines to surprise them with "fast!". We will support and nurture such positive readers.
- Celebration 20th All Japan Student Drift Champion Decision Battle 2021
- Tokyo Auto Salon 2022 Exhibit Toyota IQ ＋ ZX14R Engine = Midship Dori Specifications Completed!
- 20th All Japan Student Drift Champion Decision Battle 2021 Champion Takuto Aoki Silvia (S14), Ota Motor College
- Roadster Female Finalist
- Yurika Fujio Roadster ( NB8C), Kyoai Gakuen Maebashi International University Prince Pylon & 3rd Place Wharf Mark? Combi Kota Akakawa Mark? (JZX100), Edogawa University / Daiki Shimizu Mark? Automobile College
- THE FINALIST
- Gakudori White Paper 2021
- ULTIMATE 660GT WORLD Announcement
- D1 Grand Prix Final Round Report Naoki Nakamura's Complete Revenge Plan
- Gakudori OB's Activity 40 East-West Circuit Freshly Caught News "Sabamas Diary"
- All Japan Student Drift Championship Decisive Battle 2021 Participating Vehicles Overview
- Tago Saito Holds Ebisu South Final Driving Event
- Driving Event Schedule
- National Free Driving Guide
- Editor's Note
- D STATION
- Driva Market
- Unexpected Maebashi
- Ai Chu BRIDE STREAMS
- Tomika x OPTION Announcement
- Ai Onchu Iris Oya Marine Sir Cleaner
- KK86 Daisakusen
- SHOT in the PADOCK
- D1 EXPRESS
- Formula D Communication
General sizes in Japan tend to run smaller than the US sizing. Vintage Japanese apparel runs smaller than current Japanese sizing. We recommend using our measurements on each product to be sure you are choosing the size that fits you the best.
Size Chart Conversion:
|JP S||US XS|
|JP M||US S|
|JP L||US M|
|JP 2L||US L|
|JP 3L||US XL|
|JP 4L||US XXL|
We stock almost everything on our site. We currently stock items in the USA and Japan.
Reasons for pre-order:
Inventory is in stock, located in Japan, and is being prepared to be shipped to the United States.
Some items in Japan have not been released yet, but we have access to stock the item when available.